(etsy shop link above)
I have made some shop changes due to my new focus. I want to work more on my ball jointed doll creations. While good sellers and a lot of fun, many of the cosplay and geekery accessories I no longer have for sale. things like my kingdom hearts wayfinders, charm bracelets, etc. You can still get them directly from the printing company, and I still get a mark up fee. You can get my items at my shapeways shop store. Items will be blank or unpainted, so some post work may be needed. If anything isn't there let me know and I will add it if I can.
Shapeways shop link: www.shapeways.com/shops/silver…
Littling Dolls have come down in price! 15$ off most dolls. Also Mystery bags added, you get double the value of random BJD item surprise, you pick the doll size and there are several bag amounts to choose from.
SUPER PRIZE TIME! celebrating 3 years of silverbeam's magic or silverbeams dolls, and 8 doll creations, I am giving out a huge give away bag, it starts with 100$ worth of BJD swag and only gets better as more people share like comment on facebook, details and how to enter here: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi…
I have a few dolls that are on sale due to minor defects or them being extras in stock. Shipping not included which is 6$ in the usa, international 10-25$ depending upon country and type.
- 1-(2?) Celestia alicorns, no real defects, available in my etsy shop already listed. they are 20$ off!
- 1 Celestia earth type, a few faint blue stains on flank, should be able to remove with cleaining and some sanding, or easily covered if coloring the flank.
- 1 mixed material Iceling doll, print layers on front of doll, so not the cleanest print but perfectly fine otherwise. As a kit it is 20$ ( need to string and glue in magnets, magnets included) or 25$ finished.
- Octoling, blushed set, Green blushed with wig and eyes on sale for 80$ see below
- Dragonling blushed set, Frost blushed with wig and eyes on sale for 80$ see below
- Gargoyling blushed set, Earth blushed with eyes,no wig on sale for 75$ see below
(Dragonling, Gargoyling, Octoling as seen here: Wigs may differ.)
On a personal note health has been a pain and very wishy washy these past couple of months, and I find it hard to work well or kinda a art slump when I don't feel good so things have been slow.
Sometimes I do the quick 3D item to try and get myself out of it ....but thats the main reason why doll work is taking a little longer then normal. I have been working on a sort of co-creation co commission of a ball jointed tiny mermaid with a coral theme, she will also have a male counterpart hurray! The commissioner has been super super patient with me so I really appreciate it. I'm about half way done with the basic model before details and inner walls will be added. I did a tail print test with a good success so happy with the design there. Also spent a day and worked on my pheonixling to hopefully better her design for a possible cast into resin. will be doing the same for octoling and adding double joints and a torso middle joint.
I have a lot already planned for this year so wish me luck!